Check-In Information for New Cadets
Fork Union Military Academy is excited to welcome you our campus on 2021年8月10日,.
Before arriving, please make sure you have logged into FUMA的母公司的门户, 和 have completed the Enrollment Checklist.
Please ensure that your:
- 2021-2022 Fall Enrollment Contract is Signed 和 Submitted
- 2021-2022 Fall Enrollment: FACTS Tuition Management Account is Setup
- 2021-2022 Fall Enrollment: Tuition Deposit/Registration Fee has been submitted
Also ensure that you have:
- Submitted your son’s Final Official Transcript (if possible, please also submit his School Profile)
- Selected Your Fall 2021 Check-In / Registration Time
- New students grades 7 – 12 (和 Academic PGs) must arrive on August 10th, 2021
- PG Football 和 PG Basketball players must arrive on August 11th, 2021
- Signed 和 submitted the Parent Statement of Support
- Signed 和 submitted the Weekend Leave Permission Form
Should you have any questions, please reach out to the Admission Office at or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Official Transcript Reminder*
Ensuring we have this information now will better help our scheduling team set your son's academic schedule for the upcoming year.
The following documents are not acceptable official transcripts:
- Picture images/screenshots uploaded
- Computer printouts from school information system
- A transcript that is unsigned 和/or does not have the school seal
Please make sure the official transcript is signed, 密封, 和 has all complete information (grades 和 credits earned). The official document needs to come directly from the school your son attended last year.
4744 James Madison Highway
Our 金融援助 Director, LTC史蒂文·麦科伊, asks that you please complete your financial aid applications through 事实资助和援助 no later than Sunday, August 1. Financial assistance packages will not be available after your son’s enrollment date. The application process takes 14-21 days to complete after submitting your application. To learn more about financial aid, please visit our website: 提供叉联盟.
Fork Union Military Academy's Infirmary uses SchoolDoc to manage the required annual health forms. Please make sure you have completed your health profile before arriving to campus. We will not be accepting paper forms at check-in.
Please note that the nurses will be reviewing all health forms when you arrive on campus to check-in. 任何不完整的形式, especially those that require a healthcare provider signature, may delay the check-in process. 父母 will be responsible for completing these items before they can leave their cadet on campus.
For all school 和 health related questions, please contact the Infirmary at or email@example.com.
You can find the link to our 校历 for the 2021-2022 year here. Please refer to our calendar as you are planning for your cadet’s 2021-2022 year.
Should you have any questions regarding your son’s class options 和 graduation plan, please contact their respective academic scheduler:
- 夫人. Hill: 9-12th graders: Alphabet (Last name) A-K (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- LTC Benson: 9 - 12 graders: Alphabet L-Z (Last name) (email@example.com)
- Ms. Schnelle: All 8th graders (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 夫人. Jones/ Col Goad: All 7th Graders (email@example.com 和 firstname.lastname@example.org)
请参阅十大外围app的 Packing List for New Cadets.
We also encourage parents to leave their sons with plenty of snacks (granola bars, 佳得乐, 水瓶, 等.)
Your cadet will have a telephone in his room that he can use to keep in touch with friends 和 family. He will need to purchase a calling card to dial out. We recommend purchasing this card or something similar.
请填写 以下表格 so that our coaches may plan for the upcoming fall season. 去FUMA!
Director of Communications
Fork Union Military Academy